Posting Dates: 01/11/2019 - 02/03/2019
Job Family: Administrative
Department: Meetinghouse Facilities Department
This position helps provide facilities which give Church members places where they can work, worship, teach, learn, pray together, make and renew covenants, and receive sacred ordinances. Each Church facility that is built should provide a spiritual setting for members to worship and present an image of reverence and dignity in the community.
This position will be need minimum one year. May become permanent.
- Works under the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Prepares purchase requisitions, process invoices, prepares financial reports.
- Communicates with vendors and contractors.
- Maintains computer databases: FMAT, Purchase Orders, Work Orders.
- Performs other office and administrative duties as assigned.
- Two years post high school education
- Diverse clerical experience or equivalent, demonstrating computer skills and experience including Windows, Microsoft Applications, and aptitude to learn other software applications as needed.
- Communications skills, including professional phone etiquette and effective business writing, in English. Ability to communicate in Swedish is an added advantage.
- Basic business accounting skills, including understanding of invoices, purchase orders, contracts.
- Organizational skills including filing, scheduling, time management and prioritization.
POSTING NOTICE/MORE INFO.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.