We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3’s ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30+ unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40+ locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
The Program Scheduling Manager is a leadership position which will provide guidance and direct support to other members of the program scheduling team. The scheduling team is responsible for developing, monitoring, assessing, updating, and communicating the program schedule for each active contract. The position will provide guidance to Program Managers and Technical Leads related to schedule performance of contracts. This position requires the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with business area management. Will be required to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The Scheduling Manager will:
- Be responsible for managing all scheduling activity including milestones, logic flow and over and above.
- Provide support to Program Managers in the implementation of Earned Value management, ETC's/EAC's in accordance with company policy and associated variance analyses.
- Be responsible for developing and executing scheduling policies and procedures for the site.
- Perform schedule analysis, such as critical path, schedule risk, SPI, aircraft delivery and variances.
- Manage and maintain the schedule performance of multiple contracts (typically fixed price and cost plus).
- Specific duties will include: development of time-phased budgets following contract award; establishment of key performance metrics and milestones; ongoing reporting of Program(s) schedule variances in accordance with company policy; ETC/CEAC preparation and review, analysis and monitoring; maintenance and reporting of timely performance data to division management team as well as customer; investigation of scheduling irregularities and presentation of detailed information for audit purposes.
- Be responsible for preparation of program proposals to include: compiling schedule data in compliance with RFP instructions, coordinating data input from other L-3 divisions when necessary, assisting in preparation of proposal review charts for management review, providing support for fact finding and negotiations as required.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Paying attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Working well with others, being a team player and self starter.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Strong customer service approach, self-directed, assertive, with a positive attitude
- Agile and adaptive in challenging situations
You will demonstrate success by:
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.