SCHEDULE: This position will be scheduled for an every other week rotating shift from Monday-Friday and Tuesday-Sunday from 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM.
Primary responsibility is cleaning of the distribution center (75% of duties). Perform routine cleaning including vacuuming; sweeping, and mopping floors; dusting, washing walls, doors, and windows, and emptying trash. Perform minor preventative maintenance and minor repairs. Assist service personnel as needed. Reports major repair and maintenance needs. Assist with snow removal.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Ensures that you have all of the needed janitorial equipment.
- Operates floor scrubber
- Sweeps and vacuums dock plates
- Sweeps and mop sanitation barriers
- Empties trash bins from all locations in the cooler, grocery and loading dock, offices and break areas.
- Empties cardboard and plastic recycling and compacts
- Keeps all areas free of debris such as wood fragments, pallet wrap, labels, and paper.
- Removes empty pallets and clean and mop slots
- Discards leaking product and records on the reconditioning log.
- Reports any violation of company policy to supervisor or lead.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- High School Diploma/GED and/or equivalent related experience.
- Understands Safety guidelines
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers
- Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required
- System implementation experience is preferred
- Understand procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.