Here at Vacasa, we help travelers experience unforgettable vacations. When you grow as quickly as we have been, every day is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities, and have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch and challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company and a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
What we’re looking for:
Are you a person who sets high goals for yourself? Do you enjoy the challenge presented by calling new people and building relationships? Do you have the ability to become an industry expert and sell through education? Do you thrive in a competitive industry? If you answered “Yes” to these questions then this is the job for you!
The primary duties will be growing the number of Vacasa managed properties using your sales skill with an educational approach as the industry expert in vacation rentals. In the role of Sales Representative you will be a part of the Business Development Department and managed directly by a Sales Manager of Business Development who will work with you to advance your career goals in line with the goals of Vacasa. Internally you will have the title of Business Development Representative.
What You’ll Do:
Our Sales Representatives have a direct impact on the success of the business. While every day as a Sales Representative is different, these are some of the responsibilities that are included within this role:
- Quickly learn company services and policies to stay on top of evolving policy changes
- Become the go-to expert in your region for comparative rental projections, rental permitting, city code and land use restrictions, industry trends, and general rental analytics
- Generate new leads through our proprietary lead-gen system, as well as other methods (networking, professional referrals, mailings, targeted email and phone calling, etc.)
- Handle a large volume of networking and lead generation while following through on established leads
- Recruit homeowners into the Vacasa managed family of properties
- Consistently meet departmental goals and report through our CRM on sales performance data including key performance indicators as identified by VP of Sales
- Attend weekly department meetings
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Ambitious and driven – Ability to generate leads, build trust with prospects over the phone, and ultimately close new business
- Strong communication – Comfortable contacting leads over the phone and in person while providing excellent customer service and consistent follow-up
- Writing skills – Know correct punctuation and grammar
- Computer skills – Experience with Microsoft Office and cloud computing programs
- Interest in our industry – You need to be passionate about what you do
- Willingness to work – Being a Sales Representative isn’t a 9-5 job. The job involves working some evenings and weekends
- Good team player – Great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligence – be able to manage up to many different areas of the business. Be smart and be able to manage stress under pressure
- Culture fit – We love being here and so should you. Get along with your other employees and mesh with our culture
- Education – We value intelligence, EQ (emotional intelligence), personality and overall fit before looking at a degree. However, a degree is required
You will work from a home office setting with occasional training sessions online. There will be off-site team meetings in our various regions. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients and the ability to build confidence with leads over the phone.
Don’t Forget the Perks!
- Flexible work hours and place.
- Interesting base salary and performance bonuses.
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Smart Phone
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.