TripAdvisor Experiences is looking for a Sales Programs Manager to assist with managing our outsourced vendor partners’ daily operations. Primary responsibilities include tracking vendor performance to ensure that all TripAdvisor Experiences KPIs and goals are reached. The Sales Programs Manager will also partner closely with Quality and Training teams to help drive performance in each area and the Sales and Marketing Operations teams to drive process improvements.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment, has a passion for travel, strong operational and B2B sales skills, great attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, a positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, flexibility and adaptability, and desire to join a dynamic and growing online business in a global Sales Programs Manager role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as day-to-day manager of outsourced sales teams
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports tracking vendor performance
- Work with sales and marketing operations teams to drive process improvement and develop materials for sales enablement
- Partner with vendors to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) impacting both productivity and quality
- Act as primary Supply vendor contact for Americas, EMEA and APAC regions, bridging the gap between TripAdvisor Experiences and vendor teams
- Maintain vendor scorecard
- Provide monthly, quarterly, yearly headcount forecasts to outsourced vendor partners
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
- 5+ years of experience leading or working with outsourced vendor partners; international experience a plus
- 3+ years experience using Salesforce; advanced reporting capabilities preferred
- Experience managing leaders and multiple stakeholders
- Experience with CSAT/NPS/CES survey analysis
- Experience with RFP/RFQ process
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- A proven leader and someone who can operate as a business owner
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that different tasks be performed as necessary.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.