Docker, the world's leading software container platform, is seeking a top-notch Sales Operations Data Analyst to be a key contributor to the Global Sales Organization to help contribute to Docker’s long-term growth. In this role you will be a key member of the Sales Operations team owning and managing all sales data and metrics. You will be responsible for analyzing data, providing insight to the business, and building out the comprehensive metric deck that will inform sales leaders across the company.
You have a positive and can-do attitude and enjoy working with sales leaders, analytical tools, and data. You enjoy digging into details and surfacing trends and recommendations based on historical and industry data. You have a customer-centric attitude and appreciation for working collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
This role is best suited for someone who is interested in the extensive use of data and analysis, explanatory and predictive models, and fact-based analysis to help drive the best decisions and outcomes.
- Helping to define and develop the key attributes and metrics that will best drive the company's success.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Provide support and analysis by leveraging Salesforce.com, and other tools and data sources that give us the best visibility into our data pools
- Assists in the building out of analytical tools that can be used across the business to gain insight into the directions that the business might go in regard to sales.
- Work hand in hand with the sales leaders to provide them with the necessary insight that will help them make correct decisions in regard to territory and headcount planning.
- Maintains accurate records of movement within a region/territory as it relates to new hires, promotions, leaves of absence, terminations, etc. to insure all monthly payouts are accurate.
- Develop knowledge and skills as a subject matter expert for assigned responsibilities, tools, and data
- Work with the Sales Operations Team to complete appropriate service tickets and support the overall sales team within the skill sets that you carry.
- Special Projects as they are assigned
- 3+ years proven success with data analytics
- Data cleansing and standardization
- Data manipulation (i.e. sub setting, pivoting, summarization, sorting)
- Experience in a high growth software based company is a plus
- Strong background in Salesforce.com reporting
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly, create and/or adopt new processes and solutions
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, analytical, and proficient in Excel data modeling
- Solid analytical and problem-solving aptitudes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment experience with statistical models and process improvement techniques preferred but not required.
- Develop, Monitor and maintain SFDC and Clari dashboards and other data records in Excel and quarterly leadership decks
- Very high attention to detail
- Natural problem-solver, self-motivated, team player who is willing to pitch in wherever needed.
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.
AWS, Docker, and Sales
7 days ago - source