We’re looking for Sales Development Specialist for our Enterprise Partnerships to grow our national merchant partnerships and help our Enterprise Account Executives bring the best national merchants across the United States and Canada onto DoorDash’s platform.
Your job as a Sales Development Specialist will have two central focuses. The first will be to design cohesive multi-channel campaigns to systematically outreach prospect accounts. The second will be to partner with account executives and co-construct account-based strategies to ensure that national sales goals are exceeded.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with experienced Enterprise Account Executives to develop tailored account based strategies
- Develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple accounts and personas
- Codify and contribute learnings and best practices to the Outbound process and team members
- Use a data-driven approach to identify success and focus on optimizing conversion rates which will move the needle
- Design multi-channel campaigns that effectively tell a story to maximize responses from Merchants
- High-energy and fearless — you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Self-motivated — you are able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Problem solver — You thrive in ambiguity and are able to create a process from chaos
- Humble - You value humility and put the team first with a positive attitude and spirit
- You have 3+ years of work experience; Inbound or Outbound SDR experience at a technology company is a big plus OR if you have worked as an email marketing expert at an ECOM company with a flair for sales
- You have experience working with a technical product or possess the aptitude to quickly learn all aspects of the product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Outreach.io
- Experience with A/B testing
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 1,200 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
515 Enterprise Sales
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.