Leading baby products company seeking for
Sales and Marketing Staff
1. Plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
2. Ensure customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
3. Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
4. Develop and maintain a customer database.
5. Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
6. Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
7. Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
8. Negotiate with clients.
9. Develop sales proposals.
10. Prepare and present sales contracts.
11. Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
12. Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
13. Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity.
14. Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management.
16. Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
1. Minimum 1 year experience of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
2. Having knowledge of relevant computer applications, principles and practices sales, customer service principles, and basic business principles.
3. Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
Tags: Sales & Business Development