A family in Westminster, London is looking for a Russian speaking Part Time Nanny to help them look after their baby. The working hours for this role would be Monday to Thursday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week, the family is open for someone who can work for night babysitting during Saturday but this is not a requirement.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the child,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.