Local candidates only please. Opportunity to work remotely as full time, part time, or contract
Please provide a cover letter and salary expectations.
We are a Cannabis Media Company that is searching for a Ruby on Rails Developer that can help conquer challenging opportunities across a range of web and mobile products!
This is a great opportunity to be part of our incredibly fast-growing industry as well as build your portfolio
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to rapidly build and deploy features to support a highly competitive industry. Your primary focus will be engaged in extending an existing application to support the growing needs of our customers and improve user experience. We work as a team therefore working with others and building on shared ideas is a required attribute in our environment.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Identify bugs and points of concern and resolve them
- Help maintain code, organization and automatization
- Write quality, easy to read code
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Git & BitBucket
- MySQL and Redis
- Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- General understanding of linux full stack (LAMP ) configuration
- Work well with others
Additional Experience (optional)
- Ubuntu Linux Experience (16.04)
- Linode or other Clound Services provider
- Amazon AWS Services
- Sidekiq/Background worker
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
- Ubuntu: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ruby: 1 year (Preferred)
- LAMP Stack: 1 year (Preferred)
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.