CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for a full-time, contract opportunity in Natick, MA . Qualified nurses will have previous school experience and have a strong focus in patient care. If you are passionate about working with children and making a difference in their lives, this position will be a great match for you! In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known district!
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide preventive health services to facilitate the student’s optimal physical, mental, emotional and social growth and development
- Identify problems and disabilities while providing services such as case findings and health education
- Referral to appropriate healthcare provider in order to help prevent serious health problems
- Support the education process by working to assure the health of the students
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of school health services to the student population in serviced areas
- Demonstrate leadership and participates in Human Resources and management tasks
- Provide the clinical care necessary within the institution including routine, special needs and emergency first aide
- Communicate directly and routinely with hospital management, school officials, parents/guardians and allied health professionals
- Familiar with local, state and federal guidelines
JOB REQUIREMENTS – REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- 2 years of previous school experience, or nursing experience working in pediatrics
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in the state MA
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Christopher Rolli | Recruitment Specialist
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com
978-662-4106 | Christopher.Rolli@careerstaff.com
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.