The future of work will be about connecting needs to skills, and making those connections will require a platform for a Skill Economy workforce. Jyve is that platform.
Jyve’s proprietary platform matches enterprise businesses’ in-store execution needs with the right skilled talent, at the right time. With a national footprint across the U.S., Jyve offers brands, retailers and distributors fast access to certified skilled Jyvers who are trained to handle tasks ranging from merchandising, auditing, display building, and order fulfillment.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for all aspects of executing the day-to-day relationship with the stores in an assigned territory. This includes presenting, selling and executing all promotional activity to maximize sales and achieve minimal residual quantities as designated by the customer from the store and corporate headquarter level. The success and compensation for the position will be based upon your ability to grow sales, which includes increasing the number of displays and order size for each store and maintaining excellent relationships with all store management and personnel.
You must be able to travel up to 75% of the time and work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Educate the customer on what their store needs are based on the trends and persuade them to cut in new items, sections, and incremental display of products based on what has been taught to them
- Monitor activities with new store sets and resets/remodels including reviewing item file and communicating authorization issues. Monitor all set work for accuracy and on time completion
- Maintain accurate assessment of inventory needed in the store and identify lost sales opportunities (i.e. item voids, missing shelf tags, out of stocks at store-level, planogram integrity)
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Provide ongoing product education and expertise to both the consumer and store level personnel regarding all brands we represent, as well as new item introductions, trends, holiday events, ethnic cuisine, etc.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’ degree preferred
- Valid driver’ license & clean MVR required
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in sales of grocery products to chain accounts
- Microsoft Office experience required, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communications with people at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks simultaneously and prioritize those with the highest business impact
We know it takes time and effort to respond. Please be assured your application will be thoroughly read and carefully considered. Thank you for your time and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Jyve is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
AWS and Field Operations
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.