SummaryThe Business Intelligence team is based in Barnwood, Gloucester and our purpose is to deliver high quality, timely and accurate data and trusted solutions to support the reporting and analytical requirements of the Mortgage business and Retail Finance.
As a developer in the BI team you'll design, develop, implement and support a Data Warehouse on Oracle and SQL platforms. You'll provide technical guidance and expertise to Business Intelligence colleagues and business users. You will influence the Data Warehousing and BI strategy within the team.
You will work collaboratively with the other colleagues in the Data Warehousing team, and would ideally have the ability to work across all stages of the development lifecycle when required.
- Produce Technical Design for improvements to the data warehouse based on the Functional/Logical designs produced by the Data Architects.
- Oracle PL/SQL and/or SQL Server SSIS programming to develop new and enhanced functionality to the data warehouse. Ensure that coding meets the required coding standards and industry best practice.
- Conduct rigorous testing of code solutions to ensure error free and robust implementation into the production environment.
- To produce documentation to defined standards.
Key Knowledge / Experience
- Skilled in data warehousing principles and design.
- Deep understanding of the full development project lifecycle and methodologies used.
- Proven ability in delivering data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
- Sound knowledge and experience in core technologies – Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting, SQL Server, SSIS
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.