Job Summary and Mission
- Primary resource for indirect sourcing standardized and ad hoc reporting and metrics. Multiple source data normalization, standardization and visualization in multiple and dynamic formats.
- Mobile device program management, compliance and reporting
- T&E Reporting program management
- Allowance Program management, compliance and reporting
- T&E compliance resource
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing and maintaining the processes to create, maintain, and deactivate data per data governance rules to promote and ensure data accuracy, integrity, consistency and timeliness
- Apply operational and data best practices / industry standards to daily activities.
- Ensure service level agreements are met, and that volume and accuracy benchmarks are maintained.
- Work with team and management to address and/or resolve operational issues.
- Act as key resource for team and SME for enterprise, providing detailed knowledge about expense operation Standards, procedures and tools, their use and impact in both downstream systems/processes, and key sourcing processes, policies and standards.
- Create, maintain and deliver training documentation and reference materials, including documents related to operational and systems enhancements and changes.
- Responsible for introducing and maintaining business process automation into expense operations
- Analyze large amounts of data and develop summarized reporting based on analysis.
- Creates ad hoc queries, reports and provides quantitative data to meet needs of the business unit or department.
- Develops and maintains operational and continuous improvement reporting for performance indicators to both internal and external customers.
- Analyze and prepare data in a visual manner that adds value and drives improved business decisions.
- Champion, supports, and enforces G&A expense governance and stewardship across the enterprise.
- Document, maintain and enhance operational and process maps/flow for new procedures or changes.
- Continuous Improvement
- Analyze and solve business problems at the root cause, stepping back to understand the broader context and recommend and implement improvements with effective change management.
- Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
Projects and Initiatives
Acts as a consultant during the ideation phase of key strategic initiatives and product innovation, providing input on impacts, requirements, and best practices.
Works with business and IT partners on moderately complex projects to coordinate program changes and updates. Tracks project progress and provides updates to impacted parties.
- Experience with data analytic and visualization, expense management, & purchasing modules in an ERP context (Oracle - preferred) (3-5 years)
- Strong skill in PowerBi, Tableau, Excel and/or other relational databases. Experience extracting, manipulating and analyzing data to recommend and/or take action. (3-5 years)
- Experience documenting business requirements, processes and workflows (3-5 years)
- Experience with Business process automation technology (artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, etc)
Ability to work across functional areas to develop effective business solutions that align with company and business unit/department objectives (3-5 years)
Experience managing business expense enterprise programs
Education (ideal education level or degree):
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong understanding of and proficient with data gathering, management, analysis and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, SQL, , Excel or comparable).
- Highly skilled and experienced in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical proficiency.
Excellent customer service, verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences.
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
14 days ago - source