Knightingale Health Services, LLCis a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in locum and permanent healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse (RN) - OR Directorfor the McAlester Regional Health Centerin McAlester,OK!
- Directs, assesses, plans, implements and evaluates delivery of patient care.
- Responsible for providing administrative direction and control for surgical services continuum of care.
- Responsibilities include compliance with regulatory agency standards, MRHC standards of care and conduct, and National/local standards of practice.
- Maintains active communication among medical staff, interdepartmental directors, and surgical staff
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from OK
- BSN required, Masters preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Operating Room setting
- At least 2 years of experience in Nurse Management
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: crystal.yip @knightingalehealth.com
*We can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview.
Job Type: Contract
- Operating Room: 3 years (Required)
- Nurse Management: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
6 days ago - source