Our Client based is looking for a friendly, Caring experienced Registered Nurse RGN/RMN for their care home based in Downpatrick.
Our client specializes in elderly care and are therefore looking for a passionate and caring Registered Nurse RGN/RMN.
Purpose of Job
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
18 days ago - source