Graduate Recruitment Consultant - OTE £35K in First Year
Wimbledon, South West London
£20,000 + Commission (Year 1 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Start dates available: July, August and September 2019
Harnham are looking for money motivated individuals to join us who want to be in control of their earning potential. We specialise in data & analytics, which is a booming industry and we have plans to expand from 100 to 150 employees by the end of 2018. Now is an exciting time to join us and we have so much more to offer than what's out there on the market.
Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co-founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Being very specialised in data & analytics, we give you the training to become a specialist recruiter within the field, giving you an edge over other recruiters in the industry. We are a lively, confident and high performing bunch so you'll need to be ambitious to keep up with us.
What we are offering:
- Competitive base salary, KPI-related bonuses
- Interactive training through Harnham's 2 year training academy
- Excellent career progression
- 23 days holiday - including Christmas office closure
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners, luxury watches, designer handbags
- Lots of incentive trips - destinations have included Miami, Las Vegas, Barbados, and next year Ibiza!
- Discounted gym membership
- Free fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
- Weekly fully stocked tuck shop and bar in the office
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Business development - generating new clients
- Account management for new and existing clients
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and meeting candidates to prepare them for interviews
- Meeting clients and negotiating fees
- Influencing candidates and client's decisions
- Handling rejection and feedback
- Working towards KPIs and targets
The ideal candidate:
- Money motivated
- Driven and determined
- Enjoys a challenge
- Doesn't take no as an answer
- Comfortable on the phone
How to apply - please submit your profile via the APPLY NOW button to send your application to Emma Way @ Harnham