Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the past eight years, Wealthfront has rolled out software-automated features and banking services that make up our next generation financial application. We are focused on building our vision of Self-Driving Money™, where your money is on autopilot, always optimized and automated for your best financial outcome. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $20 billion in assets. Are you passionate about helping people secure their ambitions? Do you want to help reimagine an entire industry so it always puts the customer first? If so, keep reading.
As a Recruiting Operations Lead, you will serve as a data analyst in collecting and presenting recruiting data to Wealthfront’s leadership and cross-functional hiring teams - people operations, engineering, and finance. In addition, you will serve as a recruiting strategist to support and optimize our work processes. As our Recruiting Operations Lead, you will become our tools, platforms, and resources expert tasked with managing 3rd party vendors, modifying API integrations, and creating software plugins for various platforms. As our go-to expert for recruiting operations, you will ensure data integrity, confidentiality, and accuracy so we can continue to craft innovative, data-driven solutions to hire people that are passionate about what they do and why they are doing it.
- Collect and present analytics to aid development of successful long-term recruitment strategy, report on key operational metrics and to support strong business cases for initiatives
- Uphold Diversity & Inclusion best practices by helping to develop strategy and innovative data-driven solutions
- Scale and optimize recruiting systems and tools
- Ensure data integrity and data-driven recruiting processes; report on program successes and opportunities using data
- Partner with finance and HR for requisition management, people analytics, and internal mobility
- Partner cross-functionally to develop compelling and authentic public content including blog posts, videos and social media posts that tell our story
- Identify and facilitate participation in key conferences and event opportunities for recruiting (e.g. speaking opportunities, sponsorships, etc.)
- Design, calibrate, and perfect meaningful interviewer and hiring manager training and regular refresher sessions when needed.
- 4-6 years professional experience in reporting (including report generation, field creation, scheduling), dashboards, scorecards, and data visualization
- Passion for HR and Recruiting data and knowledge of common success and pipeline metrics
- Proven experience with program leadership and project management specifically working with third parties in support of technical recruiting initiatives
- Proven track record of delivering multiple projects, working with cross-functional teams to complete quality work on time or ahead of schedule while adhering to budgetary guidelines and constraints
- Experience using the Applicant Tracking System - Lever and LinkedIn Recruiting
- Experience with Excel, SQL and/or other data analysis tools
SQL and Recruiting
10 days ago - source