Who we are
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Our global team spans offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London, and draws on diverse disciplines — from psychology, data science and user experience through to engineering, community education and customer success.
As a Recruiter in our Melbourne office, you will cover positions across a variety of disciplines from accounting to software development. Working closely with leaders from Product, Sales, and other functions you will help to build their teams by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing great candidates.
With guidance from the existing Talent Acquisition team you will establish strong relationships and a thorough understanding of the needs of the business, the teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions offering guidance and support throughout the hiring process. You will be a true culture first ambassador, creating meaningful candidate experiences, selling the Culture Amp vision, and communicating thoughtfully both internally and externally.
What you bring to Camp
- A minimum of 3 years experience recruiting in the technology/product industry. You know the difference between frontend and backend development, and can speak knowledgeably to the different layers of the stack.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effectively articulate value and thoughts to candidates and leaders. Proactively keep stakeholders apprised of candidate and process developments. Listen well and seek to understand. Able to deliver constructive feedback.
- Consultative nature and an orientation towards service. Offer guidance to leaders on the recruiting process, enabling them to do great hiring and build long-term success. Respond quickly to questions and go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates and leaders
- Great organization and follow-up skills. Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and stay on top of all issues, always. Keep candidates in the loop, including providing them with feedback and responding to all inquiries.
- Strong sourcing skills. Create targeted sourcing plans, leveraging social media, Boolean searches, and other tools to build robust pipelines of active and passive talent. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly build rapport with candidates.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
If you are truly excited about this role and bring the above, please submit: 1) your resume, and 2) a cover letter which identifies three specific reasons why you feel you’d be a great addition to our team.
AWS and People & Experience
18 days ago - source