Our team members help achieve company goals by engaging with top internal and external talent, managing employee relations, and Great Place to Work initiatives along with providing developmental resources for continuous learning. The HR department promotes a flexible and autonomous environment and offers the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of professionals while supporting the company culture.
About this Position: The purpose of the Recruiter position is to…
- Utilize sourcing techniques to attract the highest quality of candidates and build a consistent candidate pool
- Pre-screen resumes, screen candidates, and assist in hiring decision
- Follow established staffing processes consistently
Outcomes and Activities:
- Establish effective recruiting strategies and identify creative recruiting methods to source the most qualified candidates
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and interface with all levels of management in order to meet requirement needs
- Assess the degree to which candidates meet the necessary requirements for each position through interviewing
- Facilitate entire interview process by managing all parties involved, including the candidate and the hiring managers - ensure adherence to all state and federal laws, and company policies
- Consult with hiring manager (and other interviewers) on each candidate and offer helpful insight to assist hiring manager in making final candidate selection
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers concerning “satisfaction level” and adjust performance/staffing strategy according to the feedback to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Maintain necessary files covering applications, interview documents, and other pertinent hiring documentation
- Ensure positive applicant experience throughout the hiring process
- Follow all staffing processes to ensure consistency
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
- Previous experience with behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment tests, and other innovative selection methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Knowledge of federal and state employment law
- Work onsite at the assigned Credit Acceptance work location
- Minimum of 6 months recent HR or recruiting experience (Associate Level)
- 2+ years of recent professional recruitment experience (Mid-Level)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- 1–2 years recent recruiting experience (Associate Level)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Possess initiative and manage multiple priorities well
- Ability to be self-directed, assertive, and convey an approachable style
- Be process driven
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
- Insightful: Make timely well considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Targeted Compensation: $57,490 - $83,828
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.
11 days ago - source