The role of the Customer Experience Manager is to manage all aspects of Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction and agent coaching process within our centers. The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for the calibration of the network and determine which location requires investment, to meet and exceed customer expectations. This role will also help the training teams with TNIA (Training Need Identification & Analysis) by analyzing the Quality & CSAT results at site, agent and at a topic level.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible candidate who is able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in managing, planning and delivering quality assurance in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in our London office.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the customer support quality team as well as own business relationship with the vendor quality teams
- Develop, design, and execute quality testing and monitoring
- Provide feedback to various Ops Departments on common trends, gaps, and performance results
- Develop solutions aimed to improve quality performance
- Ensure the operational and support network are calibrated to agreed standards
- Track daily, weekly and monthly performance scores related to Quality, and report the data to management.
- Monitor calls and internal audits, verifying accuracy; delivering team members with constructive feedback where appropriate
- Prepare reporting, dispute tracking, audit and coaching logs on a monthly basis for the leadership team
- Ensure all policy documents are being enforced and that timely updates are completed
- Collaborate with department leads to improve quality performance and/or recommend changes
- Analyses customer satisfaction and customer feedback to identify trends and behaviors to improve the customer experience
- Works will call center management teams across all global locations identifying through data the training and coaching opportunities to improve quality metrics
- Monitors process and customer experience compliance across all channels (Emails, Calls, Chat and Social Media) in English, French and Italian
- Builds relationships and calibrates globally with key QA process stakeholders across departments and sites
What you'll bring to the team:
- Fluent in verbal and written English plus knowledge of French, German, Italian or Spanish would be ideal
- 5 years’ call center experience required; must have at least 3 years of Quality management experience and proven leadership and management skills to include training, coaching, conflict resolution, time and process management
- Experience within the Travel or e-commerce environment is ideal
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate activity across multiple stakeholders and locations globally
- Analytical with the ability to identify trends and behavior from multiple data points is a must
- Experience with managing work flow, processes, and schedules to accomplish goals
- Experience developing a culture of high standards, cohesive teamwork, and customer focus
- Effective oral & written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, able to present with credibility and authority. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management including both internal and external partners
- Proactive, innovative, able to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable. Ethical and able to instil a clear sense of purpose in others
- Ability to create documents, metrics and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.