At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with _actionable _answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. We believe in the power of consumer research, and we are dedicated to providing best-in-class solutions. By challenging the status quo to get to something better, we are continually evaluating new, innovative ways to take tried-and-true methods and make them more agile to best support our clients, helping them think smarter and act faster.
About the Role
Recognized as an expert in the field, and being knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices, you will be part of the development team and support the testing, automation, tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting of our product platform. We use some of the best tools NodeJS, React Native, CI/CD, and AWS all in an Agile environment. Have fun helping GutCheck remain competitive in the marketplace and creating value for the company by participating in high impact projects such as automation, platform development, and big data integration.
What You Will Do:
- Tee It Up! Live by and lead through our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust.
- Lead QA automation efforts on a cross-functional team
- Work with Developers, IT Management, and Support Teams to ensure technology continue to evolve.
- Bring a passion for learning, contributing to keeping our architecture up-to-speed with the latest proven technologies and design approaches.
- Participate actively in reviewing requirements, executing test plans, test cases, and support well-informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Operate independently but collaborate closely with team to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Log and track defects and production issues to mitigate against future occurrences
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Hands on experience creating test scenarios, managing defects, and executing automated testing of highly scalable web technologies.
- Experience writing SQL queries is a plus
- Experience running API testing with Cypress and Postman
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, Selenium
- Familiarity with Agile software development, scrum and test-driven development
- You love to learn new technologies and grow your career
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- You have experience with continuous integration/deployment
- You have experience deploying applications in a cloud-based environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
7 days ago - source