WHO ARE WE
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including International, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Sourcing.
Reporting to the Senior Energy Buyer, the Purchasing Assistant is responsible for day to day support of projects, general portfolio management & tenders. The role will also support the Purchasing Manager ensuring support on the delivery of high levels business projects when necessary.
DAY TO DAY
- Overall day to day support to the Senior Buyer, Purchasing Manager and wider team
- Dealing with day to day queries regarding waste & energy within the business
- First point of contact for all Store/finance queries
- Validation of invoices and raising purchase orders
- COTs (Change of tenancies) liaise with the property team and suppliers to close accounts when store closures occur.
- Preparation of energy invoice spreadsheets and import into the energy system
- Liaise with stores/external engineers to book in meter jobs
- Regular review meetings with the suppliers
- Support in preparing tender documentation
- Experience preferably in a Admin/Finance/Analytical environment
- Strong analytical skills with the interpretation and presentation of data
- Attention to detail
- A well rounded person, capable of networking with colleagues across Arcadia in order to participate successfully in cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in communicating with stores others
- Totally trustworthy with high ethical standards
- Ability to priorities schedules and manage workload on several projects at any one time within a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management
- Self-Starter, able to work with minimal supervision and sometimes minimal information
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted