Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is hiring an Enterprise Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in growing Taboola’s business. You will have the opportunity to build a book of business from the ground up with a platform that has proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges, and have the drive necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company with a great culture.
- Focusing on top-tier publishers, commanding a large pipeline of prospective business while simultaneously closing key partnerships and uncovering new business opportunities.
- Sell multiple Taboola products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Develop and expand existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization.
- Manage a sales process inclusive of presentations, relationship-building, detailed analysis, deal structure, negotiation and close.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the China digital publishing landscape, an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem
- Native Mandarin speaker with experience structuring and negotiating deals with China digital publishers or media companies
- Fluent in English
- Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Technology-savvy and able to learn quickly
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Energetic, can-do attitude to work.
- Strong work ethic and the desire to go the extra mile in order to achieve the best in your work
Publisher Account Management
11 days ago - source