Project Manager Consumer Deposit Product Technology - Milwaukee, WI or Richfield, MN-190017880
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Consumer & Business Banking Product Support Team Project Manager will be expected to provide strategic and tactical support on primarily consumer lending projects. This individual will support large, complex projects for Consumer and Business Banking. Responsibilities will include serving on or leading enterprise project teams for high visibility projects and bank acquisitions. This individual will work with project/scrum teams to maximize team success. The individual will be responsible to ensure that projects are effectively managed from idea through to implementation with all stakeholders involved, ensure flawless execution and ensure that customer and stakeholder needs are met. Provides subject matter expertise and leadership to maximize product model opportunities; performs business analysis, elicits epics/user stories and/or business requirements, and development tasks to improve customer experience, workflow and operating efficiency. Makes recommendations to standardize procedures and processes and to introduce new technology or improve existing technology. Provides expert advice to management on matters of significance.
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Participates in training users and evaluating the project. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
- 10 or more years of experience in business analysis and/or project management activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Considerable knowledge of the assigned business function and technical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Consumer Bank products, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including leading meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations.
- Thorough understanding of Agile methodology, project management and testing methodology and procedures.
- Ability to develop test schedules, test scripts, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results as part of business line testing.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications; especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong project management, analytical, forecasting, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Ideal candidate would have relevant experience in financial services operations/project management including projects that resulted in significant enhancements to processes and customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment and the ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Knowledge of U.S. Bank’s credit and deposit systems.
- Strong presentation, database, project management and process skills.
Job Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Other Locations Wisconsin-WI-Milwaukee
Shift 1st - Daytime
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week 40
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.