Project Financial Analyst II- (19006003)
Syneos Health Consulting Finance team is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant to be based in our Morrisville, NC. This individual will play a key role on the finance team.
- Responsible for accuracy of project budget trackers, including contract amount, budget, billable rates, and project revenue
- Responsible for reviewing client contracts
- Main point of contact for questions or requests relating to project accounting, providing prompt responses.
- Research project issues
- Responsible for creating accurate personal dashboard reports, ensuring policies and guidelines are adhered to for sales and book credit allocation.
- Set up new projects in ERP based on opportunity information.
- Keep management informed of potential issues projects, particularly for potential write offs or losses.
- Responsible for accurate external client reporting requests.
- Manage small projects related to project accounting
- Work across Syneos Health entities for projects involving multiple business units
- Ensure timely production of weekly management reports, utilizing technology that ensures scalability, accuracy, and reliability of reported information.
- Work with team members to add new reports or enhance current reports to satisfy changing information needs.
- Develop scalable business processes and reporting capabilities with the organization.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end consolidated financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with business applications partners to improve and automate reporting.
- Prepare analysis and reports for Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ten years or more relevant experience
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Comfort working with multiple systems and large data sets
- Strong business acumen
- Must be detailed orientated, organized, and possess ability to complete work with accuracy within established deadlines
- Ability to articulate recommendations to senior management.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Experience with Great Plains or Oracle, particularly the project accounting module is a plus.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and customer focus are essential to success in this position
- Able to work independently and learn new tasks quickly
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
Primary Location North America - US Home-Based
Employee Status Regular
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.