L3 Fuzing & Ordnance Systems
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 Fuzing & Ordnance Systems (L3 FOS) is the largest fuze manufacturer in the United States and is one of the most advanced manufacturers of Fuzing and Ordnance products in the world.
We are looking for an experienced, talented Program Manager. Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for all aspects of assigned programs, including cost, performance and schedule and managing to the objectives of those elements. Provides leadership throughout the company, ensuring compliance to all program requirements.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is cooperative and supportive of customers, co-workers and managers.
- Participates in the negotiations of contracts and contract changes.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals, business plans, statements of work, specifications, budgets and financial terms/conditions of contracts.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program reviews and reporting of cost schedule and technical performance.
- Manages design concepts, criteria and Engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Develops new business and expands existing product lines with customer.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Identifies program problems and risks and obtains solutions such as resource allocation and contract specification changes.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing, quality and administrative areas.
- Acts as advocate for organizational business decisions and methodologies.
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.