THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting 20-35yr old shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience.
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
- “We Dream Big” – y_ou will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team._
- “We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value.
- “We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
- “We are Stronger Together” - you will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
The Production Assistant is tasked with coordinating the product from our warehouse or suppliers to our studios. They are responsible for preparing items for product imagery shoots, including all apparel and accessories, consignment and marketing stock. Assisting in outbound and assisting the Team Lead in receiving of stock is also required.
These tasks are pivotal in ensuring a seamless and efficient preparation of stock both inbound and outbound.
- Organised with strong planning ability
- Proactive and hands-on
- Highly competent with MSOffice, particularly Excel
- A fast learner in order to utilise our company’s personalised computer programs and tracking systems
- Exceptional time management skills
- Capable and confident in liaising with various departments within the company as well as our suppliers.
Tasks and Duties
- Reports to Production Planning Manager
- Takes task direction from Team Lead
- Hanging of all samples received during night shift
- Hanging and sorting of buyer’s and marketplace samples received during the day
- Steaming and scanning product into studios – product, apparel and marketing
- Assisting with receiving and scanning in product from warehouse
- Assisting with outbound tasks
- Liaising with Buyers, Stylists and Logistics team members
- Providing nightly handover to other inbound / outbound staff where needed
- Recognising product issues
- Assisting all departments within production
- Responsible for all morning stock preparation tasks – hanging, sorting, steaming, stuffing of product
- Responsible for afternoon session preparation tasks - session allocation, stock sorting and stock steaming.
- Responsible for clear handover to Night Production Assistant
- Assists product studio with stock preparation tasks – bag stuffing, shoe sorting
- Responsible for outbound tasks, as directed by Team Lead and Production Manager
- Assists Team Lead with daily receiving tasks
- Works alongside Team Lead & Production Manager to hit TTL targets consistently and within budget
Creative Content & Production
8 days ago - source