ProfitStars, a division of Jack Henry and Associates, is a leading software, solution, and technology innovator!
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our ProfitStars Lending Solutions Team as a Product Specialist! This team sells software solutions to banks, credit unions and commercial finance companies to improve finding, growing, and managing commercial lending relationships.
Working closely with the sales team, the Product Specialist engages prospective clients through demonstrations. The primary objective of this role is to contribute to sales efforts through providing meaningful and effective support as a subject matter expert in the financial industry and the Commercial Lending Center Suite. Through this dynamic team environment, individuals are rewarded for achieving team goals.
This is a remote position with 25% travel.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial industry.
- Customer training experience.
- Demo/presentation experience.
- Travel required – 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Commercial Lending experience.
- Sales experience.
- Proficiently demonstrates system to current and potential customers and answer questions as to system capabilities.
- Responsible for responding to Request for Proposals from prospective clients.
- Attends conferences/trade shows to prospect for new clients.
- Continuously develops, suggests, and implements new ideas for improving and enhancing product demonstrations.
- Develop full knowledge of the Commercial Lending Center Suite.
- Maintain all required Vendor Management documentation.
- Work with development to ensure all information from the field is passed on for enhancements.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.