LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for modern IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
You'll be working in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, enjoying panoramic city and ocean views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who will work as part of the Product Marketing team. You will join a fun, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that monitoring solutions we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements and deliver on the company's vision and strategy.
The Product Marketing Manager, Sales & Business Development Enablement will be a technical expert with the ability to clearly articulate the differentiators of the LogicMonitor SaaS-based infrastructure performance monitoring platform. This role will work closely with the Business Development and Sales teams to make sure they have the content to grow pipeline and close business.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Partner with Business Development and Sales teams to understand and prioritize their needs for assets, messaging and content
- Create and deliver compelling Sales enablement materials for the field, Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and partner channels including call scripts, competitor battlecards, objection handling playbooks, customer-related stories (how we win), whitepapers, datasheets, and door openers
- Develop segment specific messaging and content relevant to our key buyers in ITOps, DevOps and MSPs
- Create outbound sequences aligned to internal and Vista best practices for the BDR team, which include different messages based on industry, persona, and partner relationship. Understand existing BDR scripts and rewrite based on matching the right content to the right vehicle in sequence
- Be the leader in the Marketing and Sales organizations who keeps prospect / new logo outreach clean and consistent; collect and analyze data of what is working and what is not to provide content scale to the BDR team
- Conduct market and competitive analysis; Understand competitive landscape - both current competition as well as what’s on the horizon.
- Work with sales, product, and marketing teams to update our sales presentations
- Support product launch and tradeshow / conference messaging activities to BDR and Sales teams
- Maintain regular interaction with customers and prospects through sales calls, customer calls, and onsite visits to customers and prospects.
- Some travel required to support field and marketing activities
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 5+ years marketing or tech sales experience with preferred experience in software as a service sales (SaaS) environments
- 2-3+ years of experience in sales enablement, product marketing, or similar roles with demonstrated success working with Sales teams to develop playbooks and support collateral
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent degree/experience preferred; MBA a plus
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, operations, and product marketing
- Organized and detail-oriented to effectively manage projects and programs that will require contributions and feedback from other functional groups
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Travel may be required (up to 25%)
DevOps and Marketing
18 days ago - source