Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd’s spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd’s proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
• Our revenue is growing 50% year over year.
• We have a world-class executive management team.
• We’ve raised over $87 million in funding and playing in an exploding market segment.
• We strive to do what’s best for our customer and proactively ensure cross-department collaboration in
every decision we make.
If this excites you, we’d love to meet you!
This is a great opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies based in Silicon Valley that is generating significant revenue, has world class management, has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment. If this excites you, we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for a Product Manager to own core Reputation Management platform capabilities related to reviews, surveys, and social media management. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Articulate the vision, product roadmap and business requirements driven by intimate knowledge of the customer needs and market opportunities.
- Conduct market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Provide actionable guidance to Engineering with clear prioritization of development efforts to deliver on their quarterly commitments.
- Work closely with designers and developers, providing thorough reviews and necessary guidance to iterate over solution designs.
- Create and present developer-facing work products (e.g. taxonomies, navigation, page flows).
- Evangelize the product vision with effective and powerful communication.
- Create and present high-quality customer-facing deliverables (roadmaps, user stories, designs).
- Guide the Product Marketing team to identify target customers, develop differentiated product messages, articulate key benefits, and execute go-to-market plans.
- BS/BA in a technical field (computer science, engineering, physical science).
- 3-5 years in product management with a track record for launching successful v1.0 enterprise SaaS products, and managing them over multiple releases.
- Proven experience delivering beautifully elegant and simple UI, adopted by thousands of users.
- Highly articulate with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural-born leader, able to inspire and advocate, internally and externally, with authority.
- Proven ability to lead a fast-paced, agile-driven engineering team, based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
- Experience with Axure or Visio wireframing software.
- MBA strongly preferred.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following traits: natural leader, self-motivated, passionate, curious, creative, tenacious, positive, team player, humble
Spring and Product Management
7 days ago - source