What is this new role all about?
The Product team is dedicated to building the best experience for small businesses around the world. We're global, we're mobile first and the market opportunity we have is untapped and uncapped. With the leading mobile invoicing app in the world and over 250,000 customers who invoice over $2B US every month through our apps, Invoice2go needs a Senior Product Manager that is passionate and committed about our customers and who want to operate at this global scale.
Hmm ... what does this specific role need to focus on?
Why the Documents tribe and focused on payments?
The opportunity to work on one of the most impactful areas of our product and help make our customer’s lives easier. We want to build products that enable customers to improve their cashflow so they can focus on what matters most. We have strong partnerships with Stripe, PayPal and Square, the successful candidate has an opportunity to further build these relationships with these key stakeholders and work with them to understand how they offering can integrate with our customers daily lives.
Payments & invoicing are the two key reasons why we've have such strong organic sign up and now we need to further develop our capability in this domain. We're called Invoice2go but the reality is we build software that allows a small business to run in a healthy and effective manner. The persona we build for is diverse and we need to get better at giving them an experience that delights and solves problems for them to be able to find small business freedom!
Who We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of direct PM experience with a Software Product, probably B2C or focused on SMBs.
- Proven record of demonstrating core PM skills of:
- Framing the problem: what's the customer problem we want to solve? - We don't build tech for the sake of tech!
- Painting the picture: what are we building?
- Execute: keep the customer in mind as you build the solution
- Always knowing what the metrics are that allow you to measure success
- Love interacting with customers, gathering their feedback and then accurately representing them
- Ability to translate to the C suite of the commercial upside and to the teams of 'the why' this is so important
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams
- An interest in working in a modern tech startup environment and culture
- A natural curiosity for what's next
- Someone with experience understanding the niche aspects of building a SaaS product
- Mobile - we're a mobile first company and we're running native tech on mobile and have been since day one. You'll bring some 'A' game on delivery a mobile product internationally
- Worked with Stripe, Paypal, Square or similar partners on a global scale
- Building a mobile product
- Running mobile and web experiments and driving change into products based on this
- Coding or design and the ability to dive in deep when required
Invoice2go is the world’s top selling invoicing app, but we haven’t stopped there. Equipping business owners with the most straightforward way to run a business, Invoice2go brings together all the tools needed to get the job done: From winning jobs, tracking estimates and payments, and offering the ability to pay any way.
We're on a mission to simplify the lives of small business owners around the world so they can focus on what matters most.
Invoice2go was founded in Australia by Chris Strode, a small business owner who came from a family of tradespeople, and wanted to help them streamline their invoicing.
Today, we are backed by $60 million in funding from Accel, Ribbit Capital and OCV Partners, and trusted by business owners across 160 countries to send $24 billion in invoicing every year. The company employs a world-class team from it’s offices in Redwood City, California and Sydney, Australia.
We’re working hard to solve big challenges for the smallest of businesses, and we’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
C and Product & Design
28 days ago - source