June 2018, Quest Analytics acquired BetterDoctor creating the first comprehensive platform that enables health plans to optimize their member experience while complying with federal and state regulations for network adequacy and accuracy. Our provider data management and network analytics services are trusted by the nation’s leading health plans, insurance, regulatory agencies and benefit consultants to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers. Now together we are better than ever and we're experiencing explosive growth! We are adding lots of new employees to our talented team in our new corporate headquarters in Kansas City. Come be a part of the excitement!
You will serve as a subject matter expert and is responsible for the management of Quest Analytics’ Marketing Automation Platform, CRM and Marketing Analytics to increase provider user growth and gather valuable information from healthcare providers across the country. This role will define and implement best practices for campaign automation across all user funnels and lead overall user acquisition strategy, campaign definition, conversion optimization, performance reporting & tracking. This position is a cross-functional role working with the outreach team, product management and engineering teams, while championing client and user needs in the organization. You will be an individual contributor role initially with the opportunity to manage a staff in the future.
Strong candidates will have experience with marketing automation implementation, email marketing, conversion optimization, campaign management, content strategy, empathy for users (bonus points for prior UX experience), an eye for design, serious attention to detail, and urge to drive decisions with data. The position will have a runway for growth within our fast-growing company.
TLDR - If you’re sympathetic to user experience and crave a role that allows you to flex your strategic, marketing, analytical, and product management skills, we want to hear from you. Especially if you love operational challenges and want to make healthcare less of a mess, this is an excellent job for you.
(Major bonus points to candidates who have worked on campaigns targeting physicians before and have a genuine interest in making the US healthcare system better.)
Your major responsibilities:
· Be a key part of driving the marketing automation roadmap
· Create and own user acquisition strategy and direction
· Build play-books and processes to ensure operational efficiency and redundancy
· Partner with Outreach and Account teams to lead the successful on-boarding of new clients
· Work closely with Sales teams to assist RFPs and the sales cycle
· Drive QA efforts, while acting as the primary point of resolution for critical issues
· Executing client campaign calendars on time, accurately and within budget.
· Drive conversion rate increases across channels (fax, email, phone, post mail), quarter on quarter
· Own and optimize user acquisition campaigns, including tool selection, campaign materials, and vendor partnerships
· Lead and manage A/B/N testing efforts on campaigns
· Work with Data Scientists to understand and optimize segmentation and user acquisition tactics
What we expect from you
· A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred
· 5+ years of online product growth, marketing, outreach, or campaign management experience
· 1+ years of experience leading and managing projects and resources
· Extensive experience in marketing automation, CRM, and Marketing Analytics
· Experience on at least one large-scale implementation of Data Analytics or Marketing Automation solution
· Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating campaigns
· Experience with QA and debugging issues, in short: strong investigatory nature
· Strong experience with and passion for A/B/N testing
· A technical background (exposure/ability to handle data sets, SQL, etc.)
· Experience collaborating closely with Product and Engineering teams
· Managing and contracting with outside vendors (including BPOs)
· Prior experience in health tech or communicating with providers is a significant plus
· Must be a self-starter
SQL and Operations
13 days ago - source