Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 300 employees and working with over 3,000 customers in just a few years. We are now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Spain and Germany. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME’s Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: help to build the best payroll solution ever designed in the UK 💡
– You will be in charge of constantly building and improving the product alongside the team.
– You can have an impact on adding all the new features needed by our fantastic product.
Your role ⭐
Within the Product Team, you will be positioned as a vital contributor to the general PayFit growth. The role is unique in that it brings together elements of business strategy and design to tech development. You’ll need to understand customer needs and carefully consider user experience in order to technically build the features that will drive our growth.
You’ll be in charge of:
– integrating all UK payroll regulations and contract specificities in our platform with our programming language developed in-house (the JetLang);
– building and developing the UK product in close collaboration with the international team;
– creating and managing the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system;
– drawing the most efficient and intuitive user experience possible for our customers;
– regularly updating the product according to the evolution of UK payroll regulations;
– and automating processes for integrations with 3rd parties.
This job has been tailored for you if… 🦄
• have an engineer/maths profile + entrepreneurial acumen and want to build a new product from scratch;
• do not necessarily have programming knowledge but a strong appetite for tech issues;
• have a strong analytical mind;
• have a taste for intellectual challenges;
• are rigorous, curious and innovative;
• and want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure.
We are meant to work together if… 👪
• you’re convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry;
• you have a positive attitude: highly-motivated, with an ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious;
• you love challenges and exceed goals. You learn quickly and are very curious;
• and you have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
What we offer ❤️
– The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
– A challenge in which you will learn from many other PayFiters that aim for excellence.
– A competitive salary.
– Our fantastic employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a participation in your transportation costs to the office and daily lunch vouchers.
– 25 days of holidays + bank holidays per year.
– 1 day/week possible working from home.
– Plane or train tickets twice a year to work from any other PayFit office for up to a week (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin or Milan).
– An environment designed for your happiness in our beautiful offices with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
– To be part of our fantastic fast-growing gang and to come along for our weekly drinks on our office terrace.
_ Do you recognise yourself and want to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV and a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our 🚀 team. _
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview with HR
3️⃣ Case study with the Product Team
4️⃣ On-site meetings with team members and BBQ test to share drinks with the PayFit team
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you 🙂
5 days ago - source