Fantastic New Opportunity for Team Members to help produce our world-class delicious Doughnuts!
If you love working in an exciting fast-paced environment, you have strong teamwork skills, take pride in a doing a perfect job, and want to work for an exciting and growing company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
At Krispy Kreme, you`ll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you`ll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards. And above all, you`ll love having a good time- the ingredient that makes a Krispy Kreme moment so magical.
For you it is about working as a team on and off the line creating our world-class products, and to hand decorate and fill each of our doughnuts! You will be responsible for making sure our doughnuts are finished to perfection. You will love what you do and instil this passion and commitment to excellence across your team!
What will I do as a Processing Team Member at Krispy Kreme?
- Work on the production line ensuring that our doughnuts have been filled with their magical fillings
- Work efficiently as part of a large team and being able to work and meet time scales
- Hand-decorate each doughnut to the highest standard, which could be a combination of icing, piping and adding special ingredients such as sprinkles or peanut butter
- Actively adhere to our health and safety and food safety processes
- Assist the Production Manager and other Team Members with planning our stock levels and how we process our doughnuts
- Understand the production plan and what responsibilities you will have on each shift
- Follow product specification guidelines at all times
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and meeting deadlines
- Willing to support other areas within the factory when the business needs
What can we offer you?
Krispy Kreme takes pride in giving the best experience through great service and quality products. We seek to recognise the achievements of individuals who make this possible. To celebrate your success we have created the following awards:
- Employee of the month/quarter/year
- Long service award
- In store incentives e.g. shopping vouchers, cinema tickets
- Annual awards evening
- Employee Assistance Programme - support helpline
- Opportunity to have your say through engagement surveys
In addition to all of this, we encourage all of our employees to enjoy our products! During your breaks you will be entitled to hot drinks and doughnuts free of charge and if you wish to take home any doughnuts after work you can buy them for a 50% discount. Krispy Kreme also offers great career progression! We really value our people and will provide a culture that allows you to develop your own style and fulfil your potential.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful at Krispy Kreme?
- Experience in operating machinery, equipment or processes within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a food environment
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets/deadlines
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good communication skills and Initiative
- Demonstrates a good level of Health and Safety and Food Safety awareness
- Proof of right to work in the UK
If the above sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new opportunity in an exciting growing Company, please apply now!
11 days ago - source