Pre-Sales Solution Engineer - Commercial
Sales and Business Development / Seattle, WA, United States
DocuSign is recognized among the top 20 in Glassdoor’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Work. Why not work with the best and brightest in the industry and craft innovative solutions with our transformative technology, all within a highly collaborative and rewarding environment?
As a Solution Engineer you will work alongside the sales team to discover and understand complex customer business problems and requirements to translate and create a solution leveraging DocuSign’s platform. You will be responsible for presenting a vision for your prospect’s future back to decision makers and stakeholders at all levels, illustrating the value and benefits via an engaging story.
This position will require travel in addition to regular meetings at the corporate San Francisco or Seattle offices. This position is an individual contributor role and reports to Manager, Solution Engineering.
- Understand complex customer business problems
- Visualize customer internal systems and information topology
- Map customer problems and systems to DocuSign solutions
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical phone calls, workflow outlines, RFP/RFI responses, product roadmap discussions & business process diagrams
- Articulate selected recommendations in relatable terms that build resonance
- Deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Partner with sales to deliver on revenue plan
- Build relationships with Product & Program Management, Engineering, and other parts of the Sales organization to increase technical/ business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback.
You are technically savvy with strong business infrastructure knowledge who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines and set the example for good work procedures.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 3-5 years SaaS experience with comfort in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Proven experience with software system configuration and integration
- Masterful in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person, or via web presentation.
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems.
- Familiarity with system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, and structured data
- Familiarity with electronic signature and/or CLM concepts a plus
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
Sales & Business Development
14 days ago - source