We are looking for an experienced PMS implementation assistant, with experience with Opera PMS
As a PMS implementation assistant, you will work closely with PMS implementation specialist and Head of Hospitality applications, to support and implement Opera application. You must demonstrate strong attention to details. You should also be comfortable dealing with urgent requests and traveling at short notice UK and abroad.
Clear understanding of Opera System , front of house and back of house
- Maintain a broad understanding of other integrated systems to Opera.
- Understanding of current business processes.
- Achieves and maintains a solid understanding of the business environment as a whole, including business practices, processes and strategy.
- Collaborating with third parties to verify and test that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Working with end users and clients to gather, define, and understand business requirements.
- Documenting Opera configuration standards.
- Configuration of Opera system for new openings as per SH standards
- Second level Opera system support
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with Opera configuration.
- Very good level of understanding of the Oracle F&B product suite
- Experience of development lifecycle including change management processes, methods, controls and standards.
- Strong functional and technical application knowledge with hands-on experience managing requirements from areas such front of house operation
- Exceptional prioritisation, proficient problem analysis, process and project management skills Technical.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Opera system
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Every House membership to Soho House
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Learning and Developme