VERT Physical Therapy is looking for a full time physical therapist or physical therapy assistant. We also have part time availability. We offer competitive salary as well as outstanding benefit package. Our company is physician and therapist owned and we specialize in sports and orthopedics. VERT’s staff is highly trained, we have Doctorates and Masters of physical therapy including OCS and our trainers are strength and conditioning coaches. Our facility is located in Santa Monica, near West Los Angeles and offers 3,300sq ft of space for conditioning and treatment.
We are looking for a physical therapist or PTA that excels in hands-on manual therapy and offers a variety of therapeutic and neuromuscular training exercises. Our ideal candidate should have a team player attitude, is well organized and energetic.
- Valid California Physical Therapy license or PTA license
- 2 years of experience preferred in orthopedics or sports related setting. Alternatively, you should have been trained in school at one or both. Candidates without experience will not be considered.
-Completion of a Residency program and/or board specialty certification is a plus and will be factored in salary determination
-We pride ourselves in the work we deliver and this job ad should describe you well if you are considering submitting an application
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays, paid time off
- Group health insurance benefits
- Continuing education allowance
- Annual Bonus up to $8,000
- Full-front office staff, full-time physical therapy aides
- Full Gym and Access to small group training classes
Please submit your resume with a cover letter for consideration.
VERT Physical Therapy Management Team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $66,000.00 to $96,000.00 /year
- PT or PTA: 1 year (Preferred)
- PT or PTA (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
12 days ago - source