Personal Assistant(Job Number: AUK011BH)
Croydon or London
FTC - 12 month Maternity Cover
Start Date: Ideally February
We are currently looking for a PA to join our team in either our London or Croydon office
Within this role you will provide a variety of PA / secretarial support to 2 senior leaders.
To provide PA support to the EMU People Director, UK HR Director and UK senior HR Leadership Team to enable them to execute the firm’s strategy, business and people plan. Within this role you will undertake a range of tasks, there is also scope to further develop your role in order to take on more responsibilities.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management for 2 Senior Leaders efficiently and effectively planning their time, ensuring they are well prepared for meetings
- Act as point of contact and an efficient liaison between colleagues and clients.
- Provide high level support in production of presentations, reports and proposals in line with Management requirements, could include proofreading, creating charts/graphs, managing versions of edits and documents.
- Arranging meetings.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation as required.
- Management of agreed ad-hoc projects (if required).
- Reading, monitoring and selectively responding to Management emails.
- Answer telephone queries promptly as required.
- Take accurate minutes at meetings.
- Provide general office support including photocopying, filing, typing letters and agendas, scanning, archiving, opening and disseminating post, dealing with queries when necessary.
- Maintenance of any electronic filing systems/other filing systems e.g. database/marketing materials.
- Completion of timesheets and expenses on behalf of Management.
- Organise HR team meetings, conference calls, team and other events.
- Be the owner and champion of the HR team information on people pages on the intranet.
- Raise any purchase orders required within the function.
- Management of all sign off and authorization tasks on behalf of the EMU People Director and UK HRD
Experience of providing general admin support as well as more focused PA support. You will be an experienced administrator with a high degree of trust and honesty and an ability to work with discretion and deal with sensitive documentation. As this role will be supporting 2 senior leaders who’s diaries can be prone to change, it will require someone who can work flexibly to support any last minute alterations. You will be used to working with autonomy, making decisions and carrying out actions with minimal supervision.
You will also demonstrate the following key skills:
- Demonstrable PA experience
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Able to self manage and prioritise workload
- Professional, proficient and proactive in approach
- Excellent relationship builder
- Able to communicate proficiently both in writing and orally
- Can work under pressure in a calm and thoughtful way
- Forward thinker with a positive attitude
- Excellent common sense and a good sense of judgement
- Likes to work as part of a team but equally comfortable working alone
- Flexible in approach
- Applies discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Able to travel to other locations on an ad hoc basis
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; a pension scheme that matches to 8%; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us!
No longer accepting applications.