Rolex is one of the most prestigious luxury watch brands of today. The role of the Performance Media Senior Executive is to help the central team with the coordination of PPC across +30 markets. The central team runs PPC accounts centrally and is tasked with best in class strategy and deployment. The Performance Media Senior Executive will be client facing and will be supporting the Account Manager in coordination of local markets, running of PPC campaigns and assisting with wider projects for Rolex. The role is a great opportunity to work on a unique luxury brand and be in charge of deploying central strategies across +30 markets.
- Generate accurate data reports
- Build effective paid search campaigns and reports
- Check all builds and reports before placing them live
- Effectively monitor the quality and performance of PPC accounts
- Analyse report and account data to spot trends/competitor trends/opportunities for optimisation
- Demonstrate an understanding of client KPIs and how they are derived
- Attention to detail is a key trait we are looking for in our Performance Media Executive
- Complete work in a timely fashion, meeting set deadlines
- Effective and efficient use of standard office software, in particular, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prioritise workload and flag to the manager should any unexpected issues arise
We are looking for a passionate Performance Media professional, to help lead the strategic and tactical runnings of the Paid Search campaigns. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of Paid Search demands a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across our national and global client portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. They will be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services; and how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour. The individual will enjoy working with data and have very strong attention to detail. They will be a team player who is keen to learn and is results-driven. They will be ready to take responsibility for the effective implementation of activity within their accounts and be eager to share their knowledge with the wider team and be an effective mentor and role model to their Search Executive.
Pre-Requisites for the Role
- Paid Search related experience
- Understanding and experience in managing ROI focused campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Interest in digital media
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Experience in using tools as DoubleClick, GA, Facebook manager
Our first stage is a 30-minute call or face to face interview with the Account Director. This will just be a general chat to understand your background, identify key skills for the role and see if you’d be a good fit for the team.
We may then ask for a 2nd interview that will include a presentation or a problem-solving task before offering you the role.
- 25 days holiday, plus days off between Christmas and New Year
- Season ticket loan
- Pension – after probation
- Death in service
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Subsidised massages, acupuncture and wellbeing treatments
- Ride 2 Work
- Free Friday afternoon drinks