Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 200,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our People Operations team. That’s where you come in.
This role will develop and sustain collaborative relationships with business leaders and their respective teams, acting as a trusted partner and advisor to enable talent potential, creative opportunities for growth and encourage leaders to think big to drive business results.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Collaborate with teams to develop and execute functional talent strategies
- Provide thought leadership and planning on talent and organizational impacts of business plans and decisions
- Help to develop People programs such as leadership development, employee engagement, professional development, employee communication to ensure we attract and engage the best talent for Pantheon
- Actively partner with the business and Talent Acquisition to develop strategies to strengthen or fill gaps, as needed, to ensure a ready talent pipeline
- Be a resource to business leaders on all aspects of HR for the employee lifecycle including Onboarding, Talent Management, Rewards, Employee Relations and Offboarding
- Partners across the People function to integrate ideas, develop creative solutions, and ensure optimal support of the business
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in an HR generalist role, preferably some experience in a start-up
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Strong Diagnostic & Decision Quality skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of HR practices including: Performance, Coaching, Employee Relations, Benefits and Compensation
- Demonstrable ability to assess organizational trends and develop HR solutions to drive performance
- Business Insight – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and future policies; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace; uses business insight to build credibility
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative and critical thinking skills to lead multiple priorities simultaneously
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
Bonus Points for
- Work experience in a SaaS environment/company
- Work experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment
What We Offer
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Unlimited vacation
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly gym and book allowance
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m) <link>
- Pantheon is one of America’s Best Workplaces of 2018 <link>
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in “Best Software Awards” by G2 Crowd <link>
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19) <link>
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
D and General & Administrative
10 days ago - source