About your role:
In this role, you will be responsible for payroll for 120 employees in Poland, UK and Germany and assisting in payroll across the U.S. (15 states) and internationally (Spain, Singapore, Malaysia, etc). You will maintain a payroll policies and procedures guide for the organization. This role includes ensuring international payroll and regulatory compliance, keeping employee records up to date, providing payroll information to employees, and being available for questions and discussion. You will work with ADP and international team to meet deadlines. Together with your manager and Fandom's Experience team you will implement best practices and integrate w/HR systems.
In this role you will process the following:
- New hires, terminations, status changes
- Tax changes, deductions
- Timesheet data, rate changes
- Retroactive adjustments and special pays
- Calculates vacation, personal leave, and sick leave compensation
- Compiles reports on base and premium pay
- Posts entries to journals and ledgers
- Prepares tax deposits and reports
- Produces special reports
You're punctilious, focused on the constant acquisition of new knowledge, enjoy challenges and care about people. When hosting a dinner party, you have a detailed schedule to follow but are quick to improvise if things don't go as planned to ensure your guests enjoy themselves. You check your bills because you delight in finding mistakes. Fairness is a strong personal value.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field or HR
- Knowledge of labor and payroll tax laws and regulations, and the ability to research answers
- Great communications skills in English
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Interest and hobby groups
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
AWS and Finance
10 days ago - source