- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price meat and seafood products for sale.
- Trim and bone fish and crack shellfish upon request.
- Prepare specialty merchandise including sausages, ready-to-cook products, and cured meats.
- Ensure all cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation of product.
- Maintain accurate signage and pricing.
- Receive, unload, and put away product delivery.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
13 days ago - source