Glenwood is a small secondary Special Educational Needs school situated in Emsworth, Hampshire.
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic person with high standards and who takes pride in their work, ensuring that our children have a clean, safe school in which to learn.
- Is flexible with the demands of the job and working as part of a school
- Is able to take on the physically demanding work
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Understands the importance of health & safety
- Has experience working in a school (desirable)
In return, we are able to offer:
- Training, both in-house and off-site
- Friendly and helpful pupils and staff
- Support from Caretaking Services at Hampshire County Council
The successful candidate will be required to work 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday. During school term time the hours will be worked between 3:30pm to 5:30pm. During school holidays hours will be flexible between 7:00am and 3:00pm and may be worked in a cluster rather than each day. Holiday entitlement starts at 24 working days plus bank holidays.
Start date: as soon as possible
6 days ago - source