Technical Administrator – Permanent
Domino's Head office, Milton Keynes
Domino's Pizza is recognised as the world's leading pizza delivery company. Its expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizzas has earned numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
The majority of our stores are owned by franchisees who are responsible for delivering our brand's high standards to customers. There are over 1000 stores in a growing number of towns and cities throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Germany and Switzerland.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the technical team in the maintenance of manuals, policies and procedures, filing of daily production paperwork, close out of store complaints and compilation of KPI data.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an evolving, motivated, passionate technical team
The Technical Administrator duties will include:
- Management of stores complaints system including:
- Maintenance of the FEWS store complaints tracker including trending information
- Timely responses to close out FEWS complaints
- Challenge the accuracy of data from stores and the legitimacy of issues
- Support the technical team on complaints issues and investigations
- Manage and authorise the credit process to stores for FEWS related issues
- Collate and validate data in relation to recharging of suppliers for legitimate complaints on quality
- Provide weekly complaints data reports including weekly and period serious complaints data
- Co-ordinate technical team meetings and support with capturing outputs and actions
- Support in completing, filing and chasing close out of supplier visit reports
- Checking and filing/scanning of daily production paperwork
- Assisting with updating policies, procedures production paperwork
- Managing AX invoice procedure including raising of purchase order requisitions, converting to purchase orders and managing tracker of department expenditure
- Customer service support for complaints and customer queries including gluten free and alleged food poisoning / foreign bodies Sending non-conformance reports to suppliers for laboratory out of specs and maintaining non-conformance tracker
- Technical KPI reports
- Assist in project work, creating and populating trackers, chasing suppliers, logging responses and reporting results.
This list of duties is not intended to be exhaustive, but gives a general indication of the tasks involved.
Previous experience in food manufacturing is desirable but not essential. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to communicate at all levels, work independently and have excellent attention to detail.
In return Domino’s will offer a competitive salary, generous company pension, private medical and dental, free parking, a discretionary bonus and of course - discounted pizza!