be you. be a kitchen porter
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people!
our wagamama kitchen porters are an essential part of our fast-moving kitchen teams
by joining us you’ll…
- be the one who makes sure the back of house areas are always kept at wagamama’s high standard of cleanliness
- be responsible for making sure the chefs have all they need to make our fresh dishes!
- being a kitchen porter could just be the start for you! always looking to learn, you’ll be developing your knowledge of the ingredients + flavours that make wagamama food so wonderful
working at wagamama is more than a job, it’s a career!
as a kitchen porter you’ll receive some excellent benefits|
- a brilliant hourly rate
- fantastic training
- a share of staff tips
- a free meal on every shift
- clean chef whites on every shift
- amazing staff parties
- optional pension plan
- 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family
- loads of opportunities for growth + progression + so much more
when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or adjustments during the interview process