Do you have admin experience in a HR Shared Service environment?
Then how does the opportunity of joining a progressive and innovative social enterprise that’s implementing a brand new, radical strategy which is designed to make a real difference to people’s lives sound to you? Well this is your chance to find out!
As a HR Administrator/People Services Assistant, working in a team at the heart of a packed and exciting agenda, you’ll relish the prospect of undertaking a multi-skilled, front-line role in a fast-paced and vibrant environment, enjoying increasing exposure right across the complete HR mix, including payroll.
This role is 35 hours per week for an initial period of 9 months.
Day-to-day, you’ll act as a first point of contact for all HR, Facilities and Payroll enquiries, focusing on the delivery of a top-quality service to colleagues at each and every level, whilst providing administrative and transactional support to our HR Business Partners.
What will it take to succeed?
- Well to begin with, you’ll need to be an experienced administrator from a HR-related background, with a good idea of the demands presented by a shared service environment
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, your ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact will be a key ingredient
- And when it comes to technical know-how, your broad base of HR and payroll knowledge combined with a flair for all things IT means you’re sure to stand out from the crowd
- As a proven performer who’s used to producing results and working under pressure, you’ll thrive on managing a busy workload and be keen to make a visible impression
- Your flexibility and willingness to go that ‘extra mile’ in order to meet and exceed ever increasing customer expectations will always put you in good stead.
We can offer you:
- A pension with life assurance
- Generous holidays starting at 27 days every year + additional days for bank holidays
- £500 per year to spend on a range of flexible benefits such as gym membership and dental care.
To see the full list of benefits follow this link.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 27th January, with follow-up interviews and assessments scheduled for Monday 4th February.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford. We’ve been named as a top 3 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
You can learn more about Bromford and what it’s like to work here by visiting and following us on Glassdoor, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.