BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Environmental Administrator
Customer: DHL SC
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 25th January 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for a change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Part of Service Delivery Team (Control Tower) and acts as an operational contact for customers and suppliers across the UK to facilitate their requirements to the agreed service level.
- Booking collections with suppliers for customers, completing compliance reports, filing collection evidence, creating orders on our sales system and obtaining competitively priced quotations from our contracted suppliers.
- Manage workload and monitor service levels to ensure our customer expectations are met and to manage supplier performance.
- Ensure workflow is not impeded at sites and our services are completed seamlessly without creating work or issues for site teams.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Understanding of Supply Chain
- Previous experience working in a customer service centre/control tower
- Self-starter with the initiative to find solutions, drive completion of tasks and meet KPI
- Customer relationship management
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures