Company: Arvato Limited - Arvato CRM UK
Requisition ID: 12564
Greek Speaking Customer Service Adviser - ZARA
Location: Farnham Road, Slough
Salary: £20,000 pa + salary increments based on length of service + package
Looking for an exciting, varied and rewarding career working with a global fashion retailer?
At Arvato UK we have an exciting opportunity working with our client ZARA (the leading Spanish international fashion retailer) whose global success has been driven by its creativity and close links with its customers. Delivering amazing customer service is the mission of our staff - they are talented individuals who can clearly communicate with callers and provide assistance that produces customer satisfaction. You’ll be part of a great team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound/outbound service to support and delight ZARA customers with their queries and needs.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- Ability to demonstrate a true passion for talking to customers with the ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business.
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learnt during new-hire training.
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required.
- Organisational and coordinating skills, the ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment. Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
In return you can expect:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- 23 days annual leave per year plus the 8 days’ statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
Mon-Fri: 7-hour shift pattern between 07:30 and 19:30.
1 Saturday in 3 (day off in lieu following week for Saturdays worked).
Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors.
We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We combine our expertise in business process outsourcing (BPO), financial solutions, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and public sector and citizen services to deliver innovative, individual solutions that help our clients to achieve their objectives. In the UK and Ireland, we employ over 4,000 people across more than ten locations. Internationally, arvato employs more than 66,400 people in over 270 subsidiaries across almost 40 countries worldwide. Our parent group Bertelsmann is the world’s most international media company with revenues of €16.4bn.