Community Banker - Essentials Banking - 00263694
Job Type:Contingent WF
Posting Range:11 Jan 2019 - 18 Jan 2019
Compensation : .
This is a part time role working Monday, Friday and Saturdays 9am-5pm.
You'll also be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis, to resolve queries and understand requirements in order to meet their needs.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering Innovative Tailored Solutions and Exquisite Service by listening to our Customers.
- Be aware of activities in the Local Community by getting to know your Customers and acknowledging events. Look to participate in local events by being the “voice” of Barclays Bank.
- Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence.
- Displaying the Barclays values whilst carrying out Customer transactions over the counter.
- Developing and sharing your knowledge with colleagues, to continuously improve our customer experience
- Understanding the customer’s needs, dealing with queries and promoting the banks services.
- Take the time to understanding the customer’s needs and develop trusting relationships by becoming the ‘Go To’ person whilst promoting the Banks products and services.
- Exceeding our customers’ expectations by tailoring solutions through great communication and building strong rapport.
- Showing a caring attitude towards colleagues and customers by displaying a positive and friendly attitude.
- Acting on client prompts to capture data, and making changes to accounts in line with agreed procedures across the Service Centre.
- A genuine desire to provide an excellent service every time
- A proven record of excellence in a customer-focused role
- The confidence to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
- An excellent level of attention to detail
- Great communication and influencing skills, and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
- Experience of creative problem solving, and the ability to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.